Our Green Policy
In line with our environmental policy we are committed to sustainable waste management through introducing recycling and educational campaigns in schools and in particular slum areas, encouraging youths to earn an income and clean up the environment at the same time and educate people about the use of recycled materials.
In order to accomplish the aim, we will:
- Support youth groups on how to select and collect the plastics that can be recycled.
- Cultivate a work ethic with a high level of awareness of waste minimization and recycling within the company.
- Give guidance and information to schools to facilitate their participation in the recycling of their waste.
- Provide targeted staff training that enables waste to be effectively recycled into reusable products.
- Monitor the volume of waste that is sent to landfill and the volume that is recycled.
- Promote economy in the form of permanent staff employment and encouraging slums to bring in their plastics for cash in return.
- Encourage the purchase of recyclable plastics.
- Reduce the amount of plastic waste on the roadside and helping the poor get educated on how to look after their environment.
- Develop and launch schemes that support the environment and allow people to live in a clean and sanitary space.